Freelance Decision Engine Product Manager (f/m)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
madvertise is one of the largest and fastest growing companies for mobile advertising in Europe enabling advertisers to effectively target their audiences and achieve best campaign results. With our premium quality mobile advertising network we allow publishers and developers to monetise their mobile reach in a highly efficient way. The company was founded in 2008 and has over 100 employees with headquarters in Europe’s tech hub Berlin and further offices in London, Milan and Istanbul. Customers like BMW, Ford, ING, Lufthansa, EA, Universal and Bacardi trust madvertise to allocate their mobile advertising budget with superior performance.
To lead and own our most precious asset – our decision Engine.
We are looking for an ambitious:
Decision Engine Product Manager (f/m)
Madvertise’s Decision Engine is where the magic happens – that’s our machine learning / pattern recognition / big data engine that makes business-logic decisions based on terabytes of information about user groups, ads, and behavioral patterns and decides on which impressions to bid and how much.
The position involves going deep into data and technology and managing the output of two teams: a team of data scientists and a team of data engineers. You’d have to speak tech to the scientists and engineers and speak business and product with senior management. Coming up with new ideas, prioritizing technological development, and communicating with internal stakeholders are some of the main components of this exciting and demanding position.
- Previous experience in Product Management is a must
- Technological degree (computer science, math, engineering, etc..), preferably master-level
- Strong technological and algorithmic orientation and ability to speak and understand technology, statistics and algorithms
- Passion for technology and usage of technology for business purposes
- Strong communication and social skills, and ability to reduce complex technical concepts to simple terms
- Self-Starter and ability to work with little or no supervision
- English on a professional level
Strong candidates are experienced in:
- Agile PM methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Working with big data and machine learning
- R, Matlab, SPSS or similar
- hands-on code development (as a software developer)
- Become part of a true boom-industry: Online was yesterday, today it’s Mobile!
- Enjoy the team spirit in a dynamic startup as well as the charm and uniqueness of Berlin!
- Staff benefits: free drinks, fruits, regular team events and many more!
- Responsibility from day one: work on exciting projects with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility!
We are looking forward receiving your application in English at email@example.com
Tel: +49 176 15 00 38 04