When you have no money and want to start up a business = you have to bootstrap and be creative !
Below you’ll find good speeches from different bootstrap CEOs during an event of The Churchill Club.
- Marcus Kazmierczak, VP of Engineering, MayasMom.com
- Marcus Frind, Founder, PlentyofFish.com
- James Hong, Co-Founder, HotorNot.com
- Dave Lu, CEO, Fanpop.com
- Karen Northup, CEO and Founder, CoreFino
- Moderator: Guy Kawasaki, Co-Founder, Truemors
What you’ll get in this video :
- Several Examples of bootstrapping CEOs
- How much did it take to start their businesses
- Opinions about the Business Plan
- Opinions about Venture Capitals
- Proof that you don’t necessarily need millions to create your startup