Full-Time Sales Executives/Officers/Asst Managers
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Lazoi Lifecare Pvt Ltd is looking for Sales Executives/Officers/Asst Managers with healthcare industry exposure and relevant work experience and skills in complex sales process of the industry. The ideal candidate should be a go-getter, self motivated and result oriented with excellent communication skills and has the ability to handle big clients and can create value to the existing business process of the company and an out-of-the-box thinker who can come out with a winning strategy for the company.
Healthcare industry is facing a difficult challenge in our country and it is complex in nature and that is why it is also opening up a huge opportunity to serve and cater to the millions of Indians in a much better way. With this intention in mind Lazoi has come up with a unique healthcare portal which involves all stake holders of healthcare industry and uniting them in one platform so that problems can be resolved and solution can be reached without giving any pain to the end user. With the click of a button consumers can reach to the doctors, can do their tests in their near-by localities with best available rates and can completely do away with all physical copies of prescriptions and test reports and manage their own accounts in the cloud without much of a difficulty. So we are on the verge of creating a new innovative technology driven company who wish to change the whole paradigm of healthcare industry in days to come.
1. Define and drive annual sales revenue targets.
2. Identifying new clients and align them with company’s objective.
3. Represent company by demonstrating a superior ability to engage and excite targeted clients that include doctors, hospitals, diagnostic labs, pharmacists & nursing home owners.
4. Advise and consult with the senior leadership team to identify and solve challenges across the domestic market for generating new business for the company.
5. Identifying new areas of business verticals which will give additional revenue to the company.
6. Strong relationship building with clients for long term business perspective.
7. Develop, manage and improve all processes to make it even more attractive to the clients and will give a competitive edge over its competitors in the market.
8. Proper feedback from the market so that company can take a proactive stand in the marketplace.
1. Graduates/MBA with specific healthcare industry experience preferred, other industry extensive demonstrated relevant experience will also be considered.
2. 0-2 years of experience in sales and strategic business development.
3. Detailed knowledge of all lines of business within healthcare industry like insurance plans, diagnostic tests etc.
1. Can confidently lead discussions with stakeholders on the present problem in healthcare services and the importance of online healthcare solution in coming days.
2. Excellent communication skills with clear business process in mind.
3. Innovative with new implementable ideas.
4. Creative mind with a passion for excellence.
5. Strong team player to instill confidence and motivate colleagues.
6. Leadership qualities to support colleagues and share success with them.
7. Willingness to travel extensively for acquiring new business for the company.
Salary: 15000-25000 + Incentive + Moblie SIM with 3G/4G + Conveyence