Full-Time Research/Strategy Associate
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A Research/Strategy Associate is a dynamic individual that is willing to work in a fast paced environment of a venture capital funded startup and is willing to hustle to achieve company goals quickly. This opportunity allows the individual to be at the forefront on how to build a world class company and what it takes to win in an entrepreneurial setting. It will allow the individual to learn and experience new things, build skills and networks that are normally impossible in a corporate environment and be on a trajectory to exponential personal and professional growth!
The individual will work directly with the founder and CEO and is responsible for industry and competitive research and analysis, presentations, recruiting, evangelizing the brand on social and digital media, forming partnerships and attending company meetings and events and doing other adhoc tasks as required.
• Conducting Secondary research and analysis depending on the requirements
• Conducting phone interviews for research and hiring initiatives.
• Co-ordinating with third parties to achieve company goals
• Preparing Business proposals, presentations and engage in marketing activities.
• Preparing presentations for company use.
• Writing, editing and proof reading content that is published on Company platforms
• Creating marketing collateral and publish it on Company’s social networks.
• Preferable majors: Business, Marketing or Economics.
• Minimum technical knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication skills (Voice and verbal).
• Photoshop and design skills a definite advantage
• Strong analytic thinking/aptitude and problem-solving skills.
• Should be organized and have a clear mind-set.
• Ability to pay attention to details, and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work and stay focused under pressure; manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines.
• Strong drive for results and outstanding organizational skills.
• Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment.
• Willingness to learn.