Internship Marketing Professional Internships With Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
IT’S YOUR CHANCE TO WORK IN THE FIELD AS INSURANCE INTERN WITH LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA FOR MARKETING PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIP.
Role of Intern
1. Candidate would be selling Insurance Products of Life Insurance Corporation of India directly to people.
As an Insurance Advisor , your role is not to just sell insurance. It is about making a difference in people’s lives, an insurance sale being a by-product of that. As your role will allow you to meet people with special individual needs. You will help them analyse their financial situation and provide them with solutions which will help them achieve those goals and dreams.
2. Explore opportunities to develop new markets/ segments in line with company sales strategy from time to time.The interns will help us develop more channels for sale of products.
3.The interns will work in Northern India.
4. Customer Relationship Management.
5. To Learn The Entire Process of Promotion of Insurance policy to individual and corporate.
6.To Learn How to Built large client base with use of various social net working sites.
7.To Generate leads and Promote Different Plans of Insurance through SMS and Social Networking Sites.
8.To Update data base of existing clients and generate more referral leads from them.
9.To Promote Various combination of Insurance Plans.
10.To Prepare presentation , mailers and presentation for the promotion of Insurance Policy.
11.To Promote Individual who can join LIC of India as an Agent sale insurance policy.
1. SPOKEN ENGLISH COMPREHENSION.
3. SALES SITUATION HANDLING
4. BUSINESS SKILLS.
5. COMMUNICATION SKILLS, PRESENTATION SKILLS.
6. Digital Marketing
7. Concept Marketing
Degree(s): Applicants have/ are pursuing UG/PG degrees MBA & Similar; BBA & Similar; Commerce (B.Com & Similar) and others but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
Year of degree completion: Applicants having winter internship and recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
Applicants available for duration of 3 to 6 month(s) (preferred, not mandatory) or more will be preferred.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO).
How to apply:
Send your resume to following email ID quoting reference “LIC Winter Intern”
Contact Person: Himani Gulati