Full-Time Looking for Experienced SEO Analyst at Calicut Location
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Greetings from Qubit Creations !
We have an immediate opening for SEO Analyst
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• 1 year of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
• Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
• Knowledge on Off page and on page SEO techniques
• Good communication skill
Interested candidates can send resume to hr@qubit creations.com