Full-Time Lead C# Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Lead C# Developer
1. Got So Much “Skills” It`s Falling Out Your Pockets?
2. Want to Work for Cutting-edge Technology & Innovative Products?
3. Want To Be A Part Of Eptron Agile DevOps Team?
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for IT professionals who would like to join our team. More specifically, we would welcome experienced Lead C# Developer.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• 5+ years of experience in .NET development (C#, WPF);
• 5+ years of experience working and architecting SQL database solutions;
• 5+ years of experience developing Web solutions;
• Practical experience in using various design and architectural patterns.
• Excellent English language skills both in writing and speaking;
• Skills to lead small group of developers (2-5 members);
• Be able to help business representatives with technical tasks;
• Ability to understand client’s requirements, analyze and design application architecture;
• Experience working in Scrum/Kanban teams;
• Be able to make estimations for the small tasks and big solutions in the situation, when there is a lack of information;
• Be able to propose solutions for the tasks of different complexity;
• Being able to mentor junior and medium developers;
• Ability to independently make progress.
• Advantages would be:
• Proficient understanding on code versioning tools (GIT, TFS);
• Experience working with Microsoft Azure;
• Hands on experience with JS framework like AngularJS 1/2;
• Knowledge of JIRA.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Part of a friendly and enthusiastic team;
• Modern working conditions;
• Opportunities for growth.
• If you match the above requirements, please send us your resume and cover letter.
Location: Belgaum / Belagavi / Contact person: Padmaraj
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Type of job: full-time