Full-Time Customer Delight Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
CUSTOMER DELIGHT OFFICER
The Customer Delight Manager will mainly be responsible for managing our customer retention strategy. The candidate will drive customer retention by initiating pro-active customer interactions through written and verbal communications, documenting interactions and coordinating the organizations efforts to resolve customer issues in a timely and accurate fashion.
The Customer Delight Manager will be a part of the core team and the main responsibility would be to keep our Customers happy.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Interacting with Customers and gathering details about them.
· Improving customer experience at various touch points; which include online interactions, order/packaging and ideas.
· Will be in charge of after sales service queries and issues as well as taking feedback from the Customer.
· Should be capable of building and generating ideas and should be able to execute effectively.
· Should be able to resolve customer issues in a timely and accurate manner.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills along with exceptional listening skills and problem solving ability
· Serve as company ambassador delivering quality product information and assistance.
· Keeping the customer informed in case of delay in the order.
· Arranging delivery and pick up as and when required.
. Helping the CEO track his mails and help fixing of meetings
· Preparing, analyzing daily/weekly and monthly reports
· Able to hit the ”WOW” level.
· Calm and happy go lucky yet able to take ownership and responsibility.
· Fluent in English and Hindi
. No fancy degree required, as long as you are committed, we will do just fine together.