Full-Time Team Lead (m/f) Ad Ops for ad2games – Berlin
d2games is a fast growing performance marketing platform for games. We help game publishers to monetize their games using a variety of marketing channels. We are located in the heart of Berlin and are currently expanding with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai.
● You manage a team of currently 3 ad ops managers
● You oversee all operational tasks for ad2games in the fields of affiliation, RTB and ad-serving.
● You troubleshoot the most complex and urgent tickets and tasks
● You work closely with the product team on bugs and the development of new features
● You lead the integration of new tracking platforms
● You constantly work on setting up and improving workflow and processes to increase overall efficiency
● You have a good understanding when it comes to online advertising technologies such as ad-servers, tracking pixels, analytics, etc.
● You are experienced in providing technical support
● You worked with web debugging tools like Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, Chrome Dev Console before
● You ideally already have managed a small team before
● You show an entrepreneurial mindset and understand the overall picture
● You are an analytical personality and love to solve problems
● You have good communication skills and are a team player
● You love challenges and are able to critically review processes while offering potential improvements
What do we offer?
● You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdS9q95M1Q&t=6s
● You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
● You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
● You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
● You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
● A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? – Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online by using the following link: Click here to apply.