Full-Time React/ Frontend Developer (m/f)
We are quantilope and we have a product which turns the market research industry upside down! An automated self-service platform based on newest technologies delivers professional consumer insights fast as lightning. With the help of this solution, we have already delighted various great brands. Together with established investors, we are now ready for the next step and are searching for motivated and excellent recruits who want to become part of our success story. Right now we are looking for a
React/ Frontend Developer (m/f)
who will be working with amazing new technologies – such as Meteor and React – in a growing team. As an expert for the most modern web technologies, you have the mission to make our software user friendly and easily accessible.
• You will be developing our market research platform together with a highly agile team.
• You build modern and reusable frontend components.
• You work with our user experience and user interface designers to create new exciting features.
• You act quickly and decisively upon changing environments, optimize workflows and share your knowledge with your team.
• You find and address performance issues.
• You participate in design and code reviews.
• You identify and communicate frontend best practices.
• You like to work in cross functional teams.
• You have successfully finished several projects with one of the popular frameworks such as React, Meteor or AngularJS.
• You are aware of cross-browser compatibility challenges and client-side performance considerations.
• You have demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
• Plus: you have existing experiences with technologies such as D3 or similar data visualization technologies.
• a great company culture with great openness, drive and fun.
• a loft office with fresh fruit, drinks, and coffee in the very heart of Hamburg.
• regular exchange with other developers at Meetups.
• awesome international and multicultural team mates.
• a collaborative and empowering environment to develop yourself.
• the possibility to work with the devices you are most comfortable with.
• regular team events and company retreats