Full-Time QA Engineer (m/f)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Help us revolutionize e-commerce by building real-time 3D customization tools with a world class team of creative, smart and passionate people. Join us in the vibrant city of Berlin!
We are looking for an enthusiastic
QA Engineer (m/f)
As a Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m) you will play a major role supporting our development team and help us create a fabulous E-commerce platform with cutting edge 3D customization tools.
• Design and implement efficient and reusable testing software
• Decompose high-level business requirements into test scenarios
• Create test plans & define testing strategies
• Own, setup and maintain test environments and workflows (BrowserStack / Sauce Labs)
• Identify and address performance issues
• Work with our developer and marketing team to analyze features/requirements and determine appropriate test coverage
• You train yourself continuously to ensure that your skills are up to date
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Knowledge of test methodologies, QA process and software release cycles
• Experience with Load, Stress and Performance testing
• You are a highly motivated self-starter and a good team-player
• You are able to work independently and responsibly on own projects
• You have a sound knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
• Last but not least, good German skills will get you to the top of our list
Join a creative, smart, self-motivated, and experienced group of people at a successful company where your input will make a real difference. We offer a competitive compensation package, flexible working times, and great opportunity for advancement and long-term career building. We invest in the personal development of our people and provide high-end equipment for their work.
We work in short cycles in order to adapt our software continuously to our business needs. We like to use the newest available technologies and mainly use open source solutions when it comes to development. We work in small, agile teams using methodologies such as SCRUM, Kanban, pair programming, TDD/BDD and continuous integration/deployment. Your ideas are always welcome, even if they mean that we have to change a lot of code to make things better. Besides a dynamic, highly motivated international team, you will find minimal hierarchies, quick decision-making and a pleasant working atmosphere.
Are you in?
We are looking to fill this position immediately. If you are the one we are looking for, please send us your detailed application including your CV with references as well as your Github link (or similar), details of your availability and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You still have questions? Our CTO, Claudio, is happy to answer them. We are looking forward to hearing from you!