Full-Time Program Manager EMEA – München
The Program Manager will focus on defining and developing new product offerings as well as expanding and enhancing current product offerings based on market segmentation, consumer insights, trends, etc. within the EMEA region, to deliver revenue and profitability goals.
The primary role and responsibility of the Program Manager EMEA is to develop and manage project timelines for new/enhanced products and execute the plans from the initial concept stage to production ramp-up. You will lead cross-functional teams to achieve objectives of multiple projects/programs. The Program Manager will insure that projects are completed on time, on budget, and to the appropriate quality specifications. You work to ensure strong collaboration and communication and anticipate risks with options that avoid or reduce impact. You enjoy problem solving and are quick to remove roadblocks or deep dive into situations as needed.
– Develop and maintain project structure and schedules for product development projects from product concept through production for the EMEA region
– Provide leadership to cross-functional teams to adhere to key project timeline milestones, risk management analysis, key launch date support and overall project and business goals
– Lead cross-functional project teams and initiate daily communication with internal cross functional global team members and/or external suppliers and vendors internationally to drive efficiency and effectiveness to ensure project goals are met
– Oversee creation of MRDs (market requirements documents) as a vehicle to communicate requirements to cross functional global teams like engineering, support, etc. and ensures they reflect winning product strategies
– Oversee and manage the business relationship with external contract supply network including contract manufacturing organizations, in conjunction with Supply Chain /Operational Teams
– Track all project issues and resolution of those issues
– Develop and implement new processes to improve the EMEA organization’s new product development and launch management and performance, reduce costs, improve quality, and shorten the product development cycle, liaising with global offices for support where required
– Organize and lead regular project review meetings with internal cross functional local EMEA and global departments, as well as outside sources, to update team members on project status
– Collaborates with development teams, agencies and external vendors/suppliers, keeping current on new materials, finishes, trends, manufacturing techniques
– Travel to other offices, design and/or manufacturing facilities as necessary to support development partners as required
– Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Business, design or related field required
– Minimum 5 years of project management with focus on consumer products is essential, with experience in the outdoor and fashion industry highly advantageous
– Experience leading cross functional team to achieve business goals
– Experience regularly presenting project status presentations to cross-functional and management teams
– Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and mind-set
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills
– Good written and verbal communication and negotiating skills.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office required with experience with MS Project or other PM software a plus
– Fluent written and oral English & German. Another EU language would be advantageous
Willingness to travel internationally
– Based in Munich, Germany