Full-Time Product Data Marketing Manager (m/f)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
mycs is a fast growing furniture online shop that is revolutionizing E-commerce. All our products are customizable via photorealistic, real-time 3D customization tools. mycs is expanding very quickly and hiring a large team in Berlin to further grow our business. Join our passionate team to shape the future of the furniture market!
For our office in Berlin we are looking for an enthusiastic
Product Data Marketing Manager (m/f)
• Monitoring, analyzing and managing our listings and reporting of all the relevant KPIs in the price and product comparison engines
• Providing our business partners with product data feeds in order to increase the visibility of our products and meet our business targets
• Conducting tests and optimization of the product data to increase the data quality, control budgets, onboard new partners and get the channel running in the new markets as the company grows
• Being in charge of business development in the area of PDM – find new cooperation partners, coordinate of the launch of new marketplaces, including the set-up of respective business processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or Media
• Strong technical vibe
• Relevant working experience in the area of price and product comparison, marketplaces and feed management
• Enjoying the work with numbers and are not afraid of big data sets
• Knowing your way around MS Excel formulas and interested in Internet business and technologies
• Basic understanding of tracking concepts, website analytics tools is a plus
• Fluent German language skills
• A great working place in Berlin
• The Opportunity to take part in the success story of a fast growing company and to contribute your ideas in its further development
• A perfect setup to learn and develop your skills
• Access to a great network of experts from leading European e-businesses to support and guide you through the challenges
Please send us your detailed application including a cover letter, your CV with references and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!