Full-Time Online Marketing (SEA) Manager (m/f) – Hungary
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 14 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our almost 300 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As “SEA Manager (m/f) – Hungary” you will be promoting the expansion of our Hungarian shopping portal www.shopalike.hu through well monitored and effective online marketing campaigns.
• You are in charge of creating and managing our AdWords Search, GDN and Facebook accounts
• You analyze and monitor our performances and work on the optimization of existing campaigns
• You research cost-efficient keywords and analyze their effectiveness using established tools
• You are responsible for the creation and presentation of reports covering campaign performances and analysis
• You are in charge of structured A/B testing of advertisements
• You continuously monitor the market and competitors
• You acquired first 1-2 years of working experience in SEA
• You possess a native level of Hungarian and good English skills
• You come with a strong affinity for the online marketing and e-commerce sector
• You have a good understanding of the common online marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and are a proficient user when it comes to using Excel for campaign optimization
• You offer strong analytical skills as well as an organized and detail-oriented working manner
• You are able to multitask and persuade us with a creative and conceptual mindset
• You feature a communicative, proactive and team-oriented personality
• We master Marketing- Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
• We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
• We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
• We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
• We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
• We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability by using the following link: Click here to apply. As your responsible recruiter, Anja Kasiborski will be your point of contact.
Visual Meta GmbH | Alexanderstr. 1-5 | 10178 Berlin
www.shopalike.hu | www.visual-meta.com