Internship Internship Controlling
Seniovo is a start-up based in Berlin. We have set ourselves the task of revolutionizing the market of barrier-free remodelling. Through our innovative approach, we help clients and craft companies save a lot of time for acquisition and administration processes. Customers can rely on our unique service, our quality commitment and our extensive consulting services.
Are you looking for a challenge, a quick career opportunity and the opportunity to move a billion-dollar market into the 21st century? For our highly-motivated team, we are looking for proactive personalities who write success stories with us!
For the location in Berlin, we are looking for you as an intern. We set you a promising track for entry level employment in our company or for your career start in finance.
● Support the Head of Finance and Head of Accounting on various reporting, process improvement and administrative tasks
● Creation of periodic reports on the financial and business performance of the most important KPIs
● Manage and coordinate various controlling, accounting and reporting related projects
● Review of accounts and financial documentation such as invoices and tax returns
● Ad hoc reporting and analysis
● You have completed your Bachelor’s degree or are currently studying a business, economics or finance related field
● Strong analytical skills and ambitious goals for development of your skills and our finance department
● First experience in controlling or finance
● Fluent communication skills in English and/ or German
● You have good Microsoft Excel skills, experience with business CRMs and accounting software is a plus
● The opportunity to develop your financial and controlling skillset and participate an enormous growth and success story
● Steep learning curve and daily new challenges
● Collaboration in a dynamic team with passionate founders
● A lot of space for your own ideas & responsibilities
● Attractive remuneration model
● Fruits, coffee for free & various events (breakfast, bowling…) with a great team
You are interested?!
send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 030-23944602 for any questions