Full-Time CRM Manager (m/f)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
mycs is a fast growing furniture online shop that is revolutionizing E-commerce. All our products are customizable via photorealistic, real-time 3D customization tools. mycs is expanding very quickly and hiring a large team in Berlin to further grow our business. Join our passionate team to shape the future of the furniture market!
For our office in Berlin we are looking for an enthusiastic
CRM Manager (m/f)
• Development and implementation of holistic CRM strategies encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
• Analysis of customer journey across all touch points within the organization and close cooperation with other departments to maximize the commercial opportunities
• Extend our CRM platform structure and architecture, ensuring effective user segmentation to enable targeted marketing activities
• Operative steering of transactional mailings and newsletter campaigns in pre-sale and post-sale stages, retention campaigns, testing and reporting
• Lead generation & engagement campaigns over different medium – onsite campaigns, offline print activities etc.
• You have relevant working experience in CRM and e-mail marketing ideally in e-commerce environment
• You have run CRM campaigns by your own and are familiar with such tools as Mailchimp and Mandrill. You are good with MS Excel and excited about big data.
• You are data-driven and analytical in your approach, and experienced to create structure and setup processes
• You have a good understanding of online business and CRM strategies and you are eager to learn more
• You are a team player and have great communication skills
• Fluency in English, native speaker / advanced level in German, French knowledge is an advantage
• A great working place in Berlin
• The Opportunity to take part in the success story of a fast growing company and to contribute your ideas in its further development
• A perfect setup to learn and develop your skills and start your career
Please send us your detailed application including a cover letter, your CV with references and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!