Full-Time Account Manager (F/S)
We are itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento or Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
Currently over 75 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 37m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API. Come January 2017 this number will up to 250 Solution Providers servicing 500k shops and 150m consumers, thanks to our great partner network and of course the work you will be doing.
After opening up our e-commerce workspace in Berlin, where companies like Trustpilot and MellowBoards find an inspiring e-commerce community, we’ll expand this concept to our US Office and will add experienced e-commerce employees in both locations to help accelerate and manage our growth.
Currently we are looking for a talented Account Manager (F/S) that helps us to lift our company to the next level. By joining our team, you become part of the community of incredibly talented and dedicated people fueled by a passion for what we do.
About the job:
– Acquiring key accounts and manage your merchant-list
– Identify business needs and potential growth value for your merchants and connect them to the best solutions and services
– Consulting your merchants based on real market insights
– Building up steady and maintaining client relationships & networks
– Realizing an excellent customer relations management
– Preparation and negotiating of offers as part of your day-to-day work
– Representing, maintaining and improving itembase’s good reputation in the e-commerce world
What we are looking for:
– At least 1+ years sales and/or 1+ account management, and/or affiliate marketing experience
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Strong team player and confident individual
– Passionate about business processes
– Excellent telephone manner (French and Spanish)
– eCommerce experience is a plus
– Fluent in French and Spanish
What we offer:
– Basic salary + performance-based bonus
– Excellent future career prospects
– Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues
– Light-filled open space office in Berlin Kreuzberg
– Start-up spirit in a cutting-edge environment
– A lot of room for creativity, ideas, and improvements
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding itembase environment, please submit your online application.